We are excited to announce that The Family Foundation Action, based in Virginia, has partnered with Turn Virginia Red and American Majority Action to bring our summer activist training series to Virginia this summer.
The mission of The Family Foundation Action is to protect families and promote responsible citizenship by giving Virginians the tools they need to hold their elected officials accountable.
Director of Grassroots Roger Pogge states, “The Family Foundation Action is excited to partner with American Majority Action and Turn Virginia Red to bring top-notch grassroots training to Virginia conservatives.”
About the Trainings:
Cutting-edge presentations and take-home training materials will equip event attendees with practical strategies that every attendee begin to implement immediately. Every event will train conservatives to 1) organize in their precinct, 2) get-out-the-vote (GOTV) before election day, 3) communicate effectively online, 4) work with other groups and manage volunteers, 5) and mobilize in their communities through targeted outreach.
Turn Virginia Red (TVR) is a Virginia-based political action committee that provides support to local Republican parties and conservative candidates to impact the outcome of elections by electing men and women on the state and local level of government.
Training Dates and Locations:
- Fairfax Activist and Candidate Training, July 11, 2015
- Prince William Activist and Candidate Training, July 18, 2015
- Loudoun Activist and Candidate Training, July 25, 2015
- Fredericksburg Activist and Candidate Training, August 1, 2015
- Chesterfield Activist and Candidate Training, August 8, 2015
- Danville Activist and Candidate Training, September 12, 2015
Visit www.turnvared.org for more information!