Green Bay, WI | New Leaders Campaign Training
January 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Our nation was founded by ordinary citizen activists desiring a government that was accountable to the people. Today, ordinary citizens across our nation are tired of the status quo and ready to engage for the betterment of their communities. American Majority Action’s political training addresses these passions by providing education and resources to help you meet your goals.
American Majority Action Wisconsin is pleased to announce that a New Leaders Campaign Training will be conducted on Wednesday, January 17th in Green Bay, WI to provide candidates with the tools necessary to become successful. The training will take place at 414 E Walnut St, Green Bay, WI 54301. 1st Floor Suite Conference Room. Attendees should enter the building on Doty Street.
If you are running for office, have ever thought about running for office, helping with a campaign or understanding more about the political process, plan on attending this event to learn what candidates need to do in order to win.
The training will run from 5:30pm to 8:00pm. On-site registration opens at 5:00 pm, but advance online registration is strongly encouraged due to limited seating.
The cost is $25 per person. These costs include all materials. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged.
Topics* to be covered during the training include:
- Campaign Plan
- The Candidate: Ensuring you are on the ballot and other important information
- The Administration and Committee: Who is going to be most involved
- Communication: Strategy, messaging, medium, and positioning tactics
- Fundraising and Budget: Where is the money going to come from and how will it be spent
- Voters: Finding information on who votes, contacting voters through direct contact and GOTV efforts, and volunteers
- Early Voting/ Absentee Ballot Chase
If you have any questions or would like additional information please contact Matt Batzel at MattB@AmericanMajority.org. You can also call 920-917-5860.
* Topics are subject to change.